Working for CC Pines
We take pride in our company being a professional business with employees who make a conscientious effort to succeed. Our team is honest, reliable, friendly and approachable. The workplace environment is clean, modern and consistent.
We aim to hire like-minded individuals who work well in a team environment and are also motivated, honest and reliable.
Our company aims to provide fulfilment to all employees by way of respect, flexibility, promoting a healthy body and healthy mind philosophy, and promoting a healthy work life balance. We pride ourselves on the fact that the majority of our staff have stayed with us for over 5 years.
Current Positions Available:
CC Pines is a well established medium sized construction company based in Oxford Falls on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We work within the commercial and Government sectors of the industry, predominately with the Department of Defence with projects located Australia wide.
A permanent opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join our vibrant team with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will spend the majority of your time based in our Head Office although you will be required to visit our project sites.
To be the successful candidate, you will have at least two years experience in the construction industry working as a Project Manager or as a Contracts Administrator looking to move into a project management role. Alternatively, related experience within other sectors of the construction industry such as design or management consulting coupled with a desire to move into the construction sector may be suitable.
Your role and responsibilities include:
- Manage and liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
- Successfully complete project delivery in line with well developed company processes and procedures
- Ensure projects run in line with contractual agreements and programs
- Estimate and order building materials in line with project requirements and obligations
- Prepare reports as required
- Prepare and submit project notices as required under the contract
- Prepare and submit variation documentation as required under the contract
- Liaise daily with Site Foremen and Contract Administrator and provide direction
- Interpret specifications and drawings
- Successfully manage concurrent project tasks
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
- Attend regular project meetings with the Client Stakeholder Groups
- Manage and complete activities as directed by the Construction Manager
- Compile Handover documentation
- Assist with Tender production as required
The skills and requirements you will need for this role include:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working as a Project Manager role within the Construction Industry is preferable
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise professionally with clients and stakeholders
- Decision making ability
- Effective negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task while maintaining an attention to detail
- Ability to follow and give instruction
- Must have a full drivers licence and your own car
CC Pines is a company that has grown in a sustainable manner and is continuing to do so. We are a close knit team that thrives on professionalism and positivity. We encourage healthy living and provide a number of employment benefits to assist in this regard.
Please email your CV to email@example.com